Descriptif du poste
Founded in 2017, SINGULART is an online art gallery dedicated to helping artists brave the international barriers of the art market. On a daily basis, they work to promote talented artists from 120 countries and sell their work to collectors around the world.
SINGULART was born from the meeting of three enthusiasts: Denis, Véra and Brice, the co-founders. Their desire to create an ambitious and passionate collective at the service of artists brought them together.
In 4 years of existence, SINGULART has become the leader of the art market in Europe and this is only the beginning, as they like to set strong objectives, they aim to become the world leader by 2022, which is why they will need you.
So far, their dedicated and active team has achieved major milestones:
- Three successful fundraisings. (the last one was in March 2020 —> €10 million)
- Selling art in over 80 countries.
- The creation of a community of over 10,000 artists and 20,000 passionate collectors.
- Major sales of artists such as Picasso, Man Ray, Andy Warhol, Ai Weiwei.
- 3 million visitors each month on SINGULART.COM.
- A staff of 110 people with 24 nationalities to date.
- Multiple partnerships with NGOs and social organizations.
As an online pure player in the art world, the Product is at the heart of our business.
After almost four years, and in the context of a growing tech team, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager whose mission is to help us improve our Products while keeping our growth steady.
You will take leadership on one of our Squads (FIND, CURATE, BUY, SUPPLY), working closely with Product Design and Engineering to deliver value to our beloved customers and to internal stakeholders. You will be directly managed by our Head of Product.
Your main tasks will be to lead Discovery actions (user interviews, benchmarks, prototype tests...), prioritize the opportunities to takle (ideation, roadmap, ...) and ensure good Delivery (assist engineers, QA...) - in the aim of delivering consistent value to drive growth and profitability for www.singulart.com.
- Taking part in the product strategy, setting a compelling vision for the Product and building the roadmap in relation with the company’s business objectives
- Developing market-leading products that fit our users’ needs, finding new ideas through user research, market research, data analysis, discussions with stakeholders and peers, etc
- Organize, evaluate and prioritize product opportunities
- Identify and reduce the main risks (value, usability, faisability, viability) thanks to Discovery actions
- Evaluating the impact of our features and get learnings for further development (AB tests, data analysis...)
- Improving our user experience
- Improving our efficiency
- Keeping our standard high and our brand true to its DNA
- Enhancing great comprehension of Product by operational teams, gathering ideas from them and train them to define their Product needs
- Building knowledge of our Product and training other team members to better understand it
Descriptif de l'offre
Profil recherché & Avantages
What we look for:
- Obsession to deliver value to users while keeping business objectives in mind
- Experience: you already have 6 years experience in a product management role, ideally gathered in a scale-up environment and/or e-commerce.
- Spirit: you are a problem solver, looking for efficient solutions to the problems of our users. You are able to envision various solutions depending on the resources: quick-win fixes when needed, short-term solution for an A/B test, long-term features.
- Data-driven: You define the priorities of the Product based on rationals
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely understanding the needs of every stakeholder and not taking your interpretation as the truth
- Collaborative: you work well with all kinds of personalities, and collaborate effectively with teams across multiple geographies
- Driving outcomes: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail. You have strong organization skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English (the tech team is French speaking but Singulart’s working language is English)
- You’re fascinated by art
- You’ve worked on a B2C e-commerce/marketplace
Process de recrutement
- 1st call with the HR
- Use case
- 1 interview with the Head of Product
- 1 interview with one of our cofounders