Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 75,000 SME clients
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
Descriptif du poste
We're looking for Product Managers who are excited about building the bank that will help small and medium businesses succeed.
As Product Manager, you'll be building features and improvements, taking part in product strategy and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.
At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations and other key functions. You'll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
Want to hear one of our Product Managers talk about our challenges? click 👉here 👈
⛳️ Your responsibilities
- Building products and features: You’ll work with Engineering, Design and other teams and to conceive, design and develop market-leading products that fit our users' needs.
- Creating value: We're looking for Product Managers who obsess with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision and driving the outcome.
- Building knowledge: At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You'll be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics and market analysis.
Descriptif de l'offre
Profil recherché & Avantages
- Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs.
- Tech fluency: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
- Make an impact: You’re motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of customers.
- Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
- Communication & collaboration: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems.
- Driving outcomes: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
- Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company.
- Experience: You have 2+ years of experience in a product role.
- You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- 1 day of remote work per week
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
Process de recrutement
💪 How we have adapted our hiring process to the current context
Is Qonto still recruiting? What are we planning for the next few months?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the bank all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever.
That’s why we guarantee a fully remote recruitment process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video-call with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours :)