Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 90 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 5 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 1M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 3 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 25 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board of 4 of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
Descriptif du poste
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us grow our customer base through a new product offering that will give everyone personal and actionable insights into their sleep. You will be responsible for the definition, development and growth of this new sleep experience, working alongside brilliant engineers, neuroscientists to help shape the future direction of Dreem and the brain technology space overall.
You’re an experienced PM who is passionate about working on products that help people live better. You are constantly coming up with great new feature ideas and thinking critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once and you break problems down into simple solutions. You are comfortable owning the roadmap, vision and implementation of a full product experience.
● You will drive the strategy, vision, product roadmap and KPIs for your product area.
● Develop a long-term vision and strategy for your product and socialize with product
leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders.
● Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions
for our customers and professionals
● Work closely with the UX team to drive user research and testing, and with design to
create delightful experiences for job seekers.
● You’ll become an authority on your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and
business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback
from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
● Influence other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful
outcomes in your area.
● Align your product strategy to company goals and drive positive business outcomes.
Descriptif de l'offre
Profil recherché & Avantages
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
● 4+ years of product management experience building consumer mobile products
● Excellent user-centric design and product sense
● Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
● Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Excellent business judgement
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Nice to have:
● Experience working on app-enabled consumer packaged goods
● Experience working at a high-growth startup